Monday, March 29, 2010

Great online store: Icelandic Market.





Icelandic Market, what can I say? I think I will write you a haiku.

dear icelandic market
thank you for giving iceland
to me and the world

Icelandic Market offers a plethora of goods and brands designed by Icelandic folk. What's wonderful is that you have the opportunity to learn about each designer as well. It is a beautiful shop filled with beautiful things that make me want to visit the beautiful place that is Iceland. (P.S. they also carry blue lagoon skin care products)

3 comments:

Lulu said...

oh my oh my that bow is amazing!!!

postcardsfromdreamland.blogspot.com

kittycat said...

aaah the bow! i love it!

xo tiffany

Every Little Counts said...

i think i need that scarf. love it all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails