I am a Midwestern transplant living in Brooklyn, New York with my husband Kyle and my French Bulldog Penny. I write a trend blog s.s.dobbs, which is about fashion, home, and life. My education and experience is in Fashion Design, but I am currently making a transition into the digital media publication world and have been working for Conde Nast. I love walks around the city, making purchases, weddings, and traveling.'
1. Goyard medium bowler handbag. Purchased by my husband while we were on vacation in Paris I haven’t put it down since.
2. LAUDREE French bulldog journal also purchased in Paris… can you tell I have a thing for France? It’s great to also have something to write my ideas down on, addresses, contacts etc. I do have an I-phone but I like to keep track of things the old fashion way (My I-phone isn’t pictured bc I carry it in my pocket.)
3. Traditional BIC black ball point pens- Haven’t found anything I like better.
4. Kleenex and eye drops spring has arrived and I have the worse allergies.
5. Smash box O-PLUMP gloss- My fav and only color I wear, SKINNY SKINNY lip balm, and Maybelline clear shiny-licious gloss (it tastes like berries yum).
6. Tiffany and Co suede poach, I received a gift from there a few years ago and I love carrying this little pouch it came in. Perfect to keep my wedding rings and other jewelry safe and organized while I am at the gym.
7. Mini tape measure (I put a Domestic Queen sticker on it to make it a little more girlie). It’s nice to have along when vintage and thrift shopping. I would hate to get something home to later find out didn’t fit out space.
8. Lock and key for the gym- I hate combination locks I always forget the combos when I go on my sometimes hiatus from the gym :/
9. Ipod Shuffle/headphones, Headband, Ponytail holder, and bobby pins all musts for the gym that I simply cannot do without.
10. Check book- Somehow I still write tons of checks, but like the journal I like having a ‘hardcopy’ of things.
11. My $20 Urban Outfitters wallet! I love this wallet it holds everything without being bulky!
12. A two dollar bill my good friend Erin gave me over years ago it’s suppose to bring good luck so I’ve never spent it!
13. I always have stamps! Hence sending bills the old fashion way and other little letters to family and friends back home.
14. Business Card holder- Simple and functional getting my contact information on cards has made making connections so much easier.
15. I always grab matches from restaurants because I love to light candles in our apartment. Our good friends Kelli and Pete treated us to dinner at Il Mulino in New York’s West Village… the best Italian I have ever had!
16. Mambas! I always have some sort of sugar treat in my bag.
17. I am addicted to Seltzer...gave up soda for a healthier fizzy option.
18. I love drinking tea this Woman’s Energy by Yogi really helps with PMS and I’m always carrying extras of things I love and giving them to friends to try.
19. Orbit Mist- Love it.
Thank you Sarah! Tune in next week for the end of the series!